2021 STARTER HORSE TRIALS ENTRY FORMS
- $130 (Pony Club or 4-H – $105). Refunds: before closing, less $15 office fee; after closing, no refund. $25 Late fee for entries postmarked after closing.
- Stabling is available at $40 per horse per night (includes 1 bale of straw). Extra straw is available for purchase with one week advance notice. (Please note: The use of shavings is prohibited.)
- CAMPING – two options offered: Primitive Camping at $25/night or Camper Hook-up at $45/night. PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to camp
- Cross Country: Safety Vests and helmets are required. Medical Armbands are recommended.
- No Standing Martingales. Antigrazing reins are permitted
- Dressage: No Pelhams or Kimberwicks.
We ask that all spectators abide by our SPECTATOR PROTOCOL (SEEN HERE).
ONLINE ENTRY FORM AND PAYMENT
NOTE: There is a time limit for completing this process. Be sure to have all information before beginning. If you exceed the time allowed, you will need to start over.
Entries have CLOSED for our June 26th Starter Trials!
Any Horse Trials-related questions should be emailed to the Horse Trials secretary, Mary Coldren, at ColdrensCorner@gmail.com
Horse Trials take place near the Cecil County Fair Grounds located on Rt 273 (between Rt 213 & Gallaher Rd)
If you are using your GPS, plug the following address in: 4640 Telegraph Rd, Elkton, MD 21921