2021 STARTER HORSE TRIALS ENTRY FORMS
- $130 (Pony Club or 4-H – $105). Refunds: before closing, less $15 office fee; after closing, no refund. $25 Late fee for entries postmarked after closing.
- Stabling is available at $40 per horse per night (includes 1 bale of straw). Extra straw is available for purchase with one week advance notice. (Please note: The use of shavings is prohibited.)
- CAMPING – two options offered: Primitive Camping at $25/night or Camper Hook-up at $45/night. PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to camp
- Cross Country: Safety Vests and helmets are required. Medical Armbands are recommended.
- No Standing Martingales. Antigrazing reins are permitted
- Dressage: No Pelhams or Kimberwicks.
We ask that all spectators abide by our SPECTATOR PROTOCOL (SEEN HERE).
Starter Trials Series Awards, presented by Fair Hill Saddlery – HERE’S THE UPDATED SCORES, HEADING IN TO THE FINAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!
Thank you to the following competitors who earned a bonus point for volunteering. If you volunteered and are not listed here, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can verify and add your points.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM AND PAYMENT
NOTE: There is a time limit for completing this process. Be sure to have all information (including Coggins) before beginning. If you exceed the time allowed, you will need to start over.
Entries are CLOSED for our August Horse Trials
Dressage Test Cheat Sheet:
Elementary (2019 USDF Introductory Test A, 18″)
Open Elementary (2019 USDF Introductory Test C, 18″)
Introductory Rider (2018 USEF Beginner Novice Test A, 2′ 3″)
Introductory Horse (2018 USEF Beginner Novice Test A, 2′ 3″)
Beginner Novice Rider (2018 USEF Beginner Novice Test B, 2′ 7″)
Beginner Novice Horse (2018 USEF Beginner Novice Test B, 2′ 7″)
Open Beginner Novice (2018 USEF Beginner Novice Test B, 2′ 7″)
Novice Rider (2018 USEF Novice Test A, 2′ 11″)
Novice Horse (2018 USEF Novice Test A, 2′ 11″)
Open Novice (2018 USEF Novice Test A, 2′ 11″)
Any Horse Trials-related questions should be emailed to the Horse Trials secretary, Mary Coldren, at ColdrensCorner@gmail.com
Horse Trials take place near the Cecil County Fair Grounds located on Rt 273 (between Rt 213 & Gallaher Rd)
If you are using your GPS, plug the following address in: 4640 Telegraph Rd, Elkton, MD 21921