- Schooling registration will open approximately one week before the schooling date.
- Schooling slots are limited. We encourage you to pre-register! Levels are only available at specific times.
- Course levels available: Look closely at the calendar.
- Show Jump Schooling Weather Info: Please check our FaceBook Page
- Questions? Email ColdrensCorner@gmail.com
PARKING is in Bodgie’s Field. Enter off of Gallaher Road.
We would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve your experience at Fair Hill International Horse Trials. Please TAKE OUR SURVEY! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9MqrI8s-Epj7Ml8RYgiLOdV-3vZld32TT1yhcKyOWSXKdQw/viewform?usp=sf_link
*Cost is $25 per round if you pre-register, $30 if you pay the day of.
*The gates to the parking area will open 30 minutes before schooling begins.
* Although not required, wearing a safety vest is highly encouraged.
ALL RIDERS MUST...
- Sign a Release (done when you pre-register)
- Obtain and wear a bridle number
- Wear a helmet secured with a chin strap harness
- Wear footwear with a heel
- Medical armband is strongly recommended
If there is a question about the weather, please check our FaceBook page after 9 am on the day of the schooling – we will always post schooling status there.
LOOKING FOR CROSS COUNTRY SCHOOLING INFO? IT’S DIFFERENT IN 2022!! PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE (CLICK LINK)