- Schooling registration will open approximately one week before the schooling date.
- Schooling slots are limited. We encourage you to pre-register! Levels are only available at specific times.
- Course levels available: Look closely at the calendar.
- Show Jump Schooling Weather Info: Please check our FaceBook Page
- Questions? Email ColdrensCorner@gmail.com
PARKING depends on the location of the schooling. Gallaher Road schooling will park in Bodgie’s Field. Foxcatcher Ring schooling will park at the Race Barns.
*Cost is $25 per round if you pre-register, $30 if you pay the day of.
*Check-in will open 30 minutes before schooling begins.
* Although not required, wearing a safety vest is highly encouraged.
ALL RIDERS MUST...
- Sign a Release (done when you pre-register)
- Obtain and wear a bridle number
- Wear a helmet secured with a chin strap harness
- Wear footwear with a heel
- Medical armband is strongly recommended
If there is a question about the weather, please check our FaceBook page after 9 am on the day of the schooling – we will always post schooling status there.
LOOKING FOR CROSS COUNTRY SCHOOLING INFO? IT’S DIFFERENT IN 2022!! PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE (CLICK LINK)